vSphere Virtual Server Hosting Platform
Delivered on a proven Virtual Server model based on VMware
vSphere technologies, the Cobweb Virtual Server Hosting platform
offers businesses comparative advantages such as:
- Economies of scale - incremental purchase of storage, vCPU and
RAM as required
- 24/7 proactive management of the server hardware to maintain
availability using HP System Insight Manager
- Capacity Management planning ensures robust, reliable and
consistent service performance
- Performance optimised hardware, non-disruptive maintenance and
best in class service reliability
- High server availability, ensuring business continuity,
disaster recovery and data protection.
Server Configuration Management
To be flexible to your Virtual Server needs the Cobweb Virtual
Server Hosting service includes:
- Preinstalled Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 with IIS 7.5
- Internet facing virtual server running on leading VMware
- Full remote access for named Admin Users to access the virtual
server as required
- Ability to add extra RAM, hard disk capacity and vCPU as
required with no virtual server downtime (dependent on Windows
vSphere Hosting key features vSphere Server Additions
Need more info or want to chat?
20 August 2014 - US firms are leading the way when it comes to cloud adoption, although small to medium-sized businesses (SMEs) in Europe still report underlying security concerns, the results of a new study show.
15 August 2014 - The rising popularity of cloud services was behind insurance company Zurich's decision to start offering specialist policies for companies using the technology, it has been claimed.
15 August 2014 - Microsoft is set to increase its focus on cloud computing in a move that Satya Nadella claims will help to make its business customers more efficient and successful than ever before.