vSphere Virtual Server Hosting Platform
Delivered on a proven Virtual Server model based on VMware
vSphere technologies, the Cobweb Virtual Server Hosting platform
offers businesses comparative advantages such as:
- Economies of scale - incremental purchase of storage, vCPU and
RAM as required
- 24/7 proactive management of the server hardware to maintain
availability using HP System Insight Manager
- Capacity Management planning ensures robust, reliable and
consistent service performance
- Performance optimised hardware, non-disruptive maintenance and
best in class service reliability
- High server availability, ensuring business continuity,
disaster recovery and data protection.
Server Configuration Management
To be flexible to your Virtual Server needs the Cobweb Virtual
Server Hosting service includes:
- Preinstalled Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 with IIS 7.5
- Internet facing virtual server running on leading VMware
- Full remote access for named Admin Users to access the virtual
server as required
- Ability to add extra RAM, hard disk capacity and vCPU as
required with no virtual server downtime (dependent on Windows
vSphere Hosting key features vSphere Server Additions
16 April 2014 - Public cloud services are becoming more affordable each year, as prices are falling at an average rate of ten per cent annually, a new study reveals.
16 April 2014 - The majority of government representatives believe G-Cloud spend will see a huge increase this year, a new survey reveals.
15 April 2014 - With all the coverage in the media recently, you undoubtedly would have heard of ‘Heartbleed’, the security flaw that has potentially been exposing your personal information to hackers for years.