vSphere Virtual Server Hosting Platform
Delivered on a proven Virtual Server model based on VMware
vSphere technologies, the Cobweb Virtual Server Hosting platform
offers businesses comparative advantages such as:
- Economies of scale - incremental purchase of storage, vCPU and
RAM as required
- 24/7 proactive management of the server hardware to maintain
availability using HP System Insight Manager
- Capacity Management planning ensures robust, reliable and
consistent service performance
- Performance optimised hardware, non-disruptive maintenance and
best in class service reliability
- High server availability, ensuring business continuity,
disaster recovery and data protection.
Server Configuration Management
To be flexible to your Virtual Server needs the Cobweb Virtual
Server Hosting service includes:
- Preinstalled Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 with IIS 7.5
- Internet facing virtual server running on leading VMware
- Full remote access for named Admin Users to access the virtual
server as required
- Ability to add extra RAM, hard disk capacity and vCPU as
required with no virtual server downtime (dependent on Windows
vSphere Hosting key features vSphere Server Additions
Need more info or want to chat?
18 July 2014 - An ever-increasing number of healthcare technology organisations in the US are adopting cloud services, with 83 per cent of IT executives reporting that they've already put in place, according to a new survey.
14 July 2014 - Some 78 per cent of UK businesses have now adopted one or more cloud-based services, new research from the Cloud Industry Forum (CIF) reveals.
14th July 2014 - Businesses looking to make use of the cloud should avoid choosing vendors that only focus on the financial upsides of the technology, the Bank of England's (BoE) CIO has said.