Dedicated Hosted SharePoint 2010 Key Features
Dedicated Hosted SharePoint 2010 is an enterprise business
solution that is a fully customisable service with state-of-the-art
security and 24/7 support.
- Secure access using SSL 128-bit encryption via standard web
- Support for internet facing unauthenticated SharePoint
- Mobile Working – Office Web Apps allows any browser to access
and edit Office documents through a web interface that includes
most functions from the Office Ribbon
- Mobile access – Access SharePoint 2010 via your mobile phone
with a cut down view of the site
- Supports Microsoft Office file formats, PDF, Visio and most
common image and file types
- Self-service flexible user and group management
- Unlimited SharePoint sub-sites for departments, projects and
- Fully featured and class-leading anti-virus protection using
Microsoft Forefront 2010
- 24/7 UK-based telephone and email support.
The service platform consists of a set of dedicated platform
templates, all of which are based upon Microsoft recommended
specifications. These are fully scalable solutions which are
suitable to meet the
needs of small organisations and Enterprise organisations as
required. This model offers the following advantages:
- The platform is built upon Microsoft Windows Server 2008 64-Bit
and Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 64-bit
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 is available in Foundation,
Standard or Enterprise editions
- 24/7 proactive server and application management with
sophisticated monitoring tools including Microsoft System Centre
Operations Manager and HP System Insight Manager
- Comprehensive virus protection provided by class-leading
Microsoft Forefront 2010
- Service delivered from a Tier-4 ISO27001 accredited data-centre
which includes multiple internet feeds with automatic BGP
redundancy, un-interruptible power supplies, fire suppression
systems and 24/7 manned security.
Need more info or want to chat?
20 September 2014 - Some 22 per cent of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) think that the cloud can help them cut their IT costs, a new survey by Vistage reveals.
20 August 2014 - US firms are leading the way when it comes to cloud adoption, although small to medium-sized businesses (SMEs) in Europe still report underlying security concerns, the results of a new study show.
15 August 2014 - The rising popularity of cloud services was behind insurance company Zurich's decision to start offering specialist policies for companies using the technology, it has been claimed.