Watch On Demand - Introduction to Cobweb Hosted
This session was originally presented by Oliver Moazezzi, Cobweb
Architect & MVP (Microsoft Most Valuable Professional)
What is covered during this session:
- What is Hosted Microsoft Exchange 2013?
- Why 2013 - what’s changed since Exchange 2010?
- Moving my data – what’s the migration process?
- Integration with Hosted Exchange - email archival
& directory integration
- Moving to a dedicated Hosted Exchange in the Cobweb Cloud.
Complete the form below for instant
access to this On Demand Recording:
Need more info or want to chat?
20 September 2014 - Some 22 per cent of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) think that the cloud can help them cut their IT costs, a new survey by Vistage reveals.
20 August 2014 - US firms are leading the way when it comes to cloud adoption, although small to medium-sized businesses (SMEs) in Europe still report underlying security concerns, the results of a new study show.
15 August 2014 - The rising popularity of cloud services was behind insurance company Zurich's decision to start offering specialist policies for companies using the technology, it has been claimed.