Watch On Demand - Introduction to Cobweb Hosted
This session was originally presented by Oliver Moazezzi, Cobweb
Architect & MVP (Microsoft Most Valuable Professional)
What is covered during this session:
- What is Hosted Microsoft Exchange 2013?
- Why 2013 - what’s changed since Exchange 2010?
- Moving my data – what’s the migration process?
- Integration with Hosted Exchange - email archival
& directory integration
- Moving to a dedicated Hosted Exchange in the Cobweb Cloud.
Complete the form below for instant
access to this On Demand Recording:
Need more info or want to chat?
18 July 2014 - An ever-increasing number of healthcare technology organisations in the US are adopting cloud services, with 83 per cent of IT executives reporting that they've already put in place, according to a new survey.
14 July 2014 - Some 78 per cent of UK businesses have now adopted one or more cloud-based services, new research from the Cloud Industry Forum (CIF) reveals.
14th July 2014 - Businesses looking to make use of the cloud should avoid choosing vendors that only focus on the financial upsides of the technology, the Bank of England's (BoE) CIO has said.