Who’s been reading your email?
Can you guarantee that the email messages you send and receive
are secure? Unfortunately, information sent via normal, unsecured
email is open to being tampered with, delivered wrongly or
intercepted and read by unintended individuals.
There is no guarantee of privacy or integrity. To protect your
business against the threat of cyber crime, Cobweb offers Secured Email
Simple, straightforward, secure
Managed email services such as those provided by Cobweb offer a
straightforward solution to security problems by providing email
encryption for all messages sent and received across your system.
We also use the very latest virus-checking technology to prevent
- Protect sensitive data as well as your hardware
- Greatly reduce the risk of identity theft, fraud and other
- Put an end to junk mail clogging up your inbox
Other advantages include:
- No need to struggle with encryption applications
- No need to invest in new hardware or software
- ISO27001 information security accreditation for greater peace
16 April 2014 - Public cloud services are becoming more affordable each year, as prices are falling at an average rate of ten per cent annually, a new study reveals.
16 April 2014 - The majority of government representatives believe G-Cloud spend will see a huge increase this year, a new survey reveals.
15 April 2014 - With all the coverage in the media recently, you undoubtedly would have heard of ‘Heartbleed’, the security flaw that has potentially been exposing your personal information to hackers for years.