Office Communications Server - Business Benefits
Microsoft Office Communications Server simplifies and
streamlines your business communications by
putting existing applications such as instant messaging, presence
awareness and peer-to-peer calls at the
touch of a button.
Find the right people, when you need them:
- Simplify communications with immediate presence awareness
- Let colleagues know how to contact you
- Manage your directory of contacts easily
- Convenient access through multiple devices – desktop pc, mobile
devices, internet cafes etc.
Communicate with greater flexibility from a single
- Choose the communications method that meets your needs
- Increase productivity with intuitive device integration and
Streamline communications from the applications which
you use daily:
- Quickly and easily communicate from Microsoft Office
- Improve productivity through the use of familiar windows tools
- Maintain a log of your conversation history for audit purposes
(within Microsoft Outlook only, which is not searchable by Admin.
Local copy only).
Need more info or want to chat?
01 August 2014 - The European Commission (EC) is to test its new cloud guidelines with a group of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) before rolling them out fully.
01 August 2014 - Global IT spend will climb to $3.75 trillion (around £2.2 trillion) this year, Gartner has predicted.
18 July 2014 - An ever-increasing number of healthcare technology organisations in the US are adopting cloud services, with 83 per cent of IT executives reporting that they've already put in place, according to a new survey.