Office Communications Server - Business Benefits
Microsoft Office Communications Server simplifies and
streamlines your business communications by
putting existing applications such as instant messaging, presence
awareness and peer-to-peer calls at the
touch of a button.
Find the right people, when you need them:
- Simplify communications with immediate presence awareness
- Let colleagues know how to contact you
- Manage your directory of contacts easily
- Convenient access through multiple devices – desktop pc, mobile
devices, internet cafes etc.
Communicate with greater flexibility from a single
- Choose the communications method that meets your needs
- Increase productivity with intuitive device integration and
Streamline communications from the applications which
you use daily:
- Quickly and easily communicate from Microsoft Office
- Improve productivity through the use of familiar windows tools
- Maintain a log of your conversation history for audit purposes
(within Microsoft Outlook only, which is not searchable by Admin.
Local copy only).
Need more info or want to chat?
01 October 2014 - You may be aware of the recent media coverage reporting on the new 'Bash' vulnerability (also known as 'Shellshock').
20 September 2014 - Some 22 per cent of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) think that the cloud can help them cut their IT costs, a new survey by Vistage reveals.
20 August 2014 - US firms are leading the way when it comes to cloud adoption, although small to medium-sized businesses (SMEs) in Europe still report underlying security concerns, the results of a new study show.