Office Communications Server - Business Benefits
Microsoft Office Communications Server simplifies and
streamlines your business communications by
putting existing applications such as instant messaging, presence
awareness and peer-to-peer calls at the
touch of a button.
Find the right people, when you need them:
- Simplify communications with immediate presence awareness
- Let colleagues know how to contact you
- Manage your directory of contacts easily
- Convenient access through multiple devices – desktop pc, mobile
devices, internet cafes etc.
Communicate with greater flexibility from a single
- Choose the communications method that meets your needs
- Increase productivity with intuitive device integration and
Streamline communications from the applications which
you use daily:
- Quickly and easily communicate from Microsoft Office
- Improve productivity through the use of familiar windows tools
- Maintain a log of your conversation history for audit purposes
(within Microsoft Outlook only, which is not searchable by Admin.
Local copy only).
Need more info or want to chat?
20 August 2014 - US firms are leading the way when it comes to cloud adoption, although small to medium-sized businesses (SMEs) in Europe still report underlying security concerns, the results of a new study show.
15 August 2014 - The rising popularity of cloud services was behind insurance company Zurich's decision to start offering specialist policies for companies using the technology, it has been claimed.
15 August 2014 - Microsoft is set to increase its focus on cloud computing in a move that Satya Nadella claims will help to make its business customers more efficient and successful than ever before.