Office Communications Server - Business Benefits
Microsoft Office Communications Server simplifies and
streamlines your business communications by
putting existing applications such as instant messaging, presence
awareness and peer-to-peer calls at the
touch of a button.
Find the right people, when you need them:
- Simplify communications with immediate presence awareness
- Let colleagues know how to contact you
- Manage your directory of contacts easily
- Convenient access through multiple devices – desktop pc, mobile
devices, internet cafes etc.
Communicate with greater flexibility from a single
- Choose the communications method that meets your needs
- Increase productivity with intuitive device integration and
Streamline communications from the applications which
you use daily:
- Quickly and easily communicate from Microsoft Office
- Improve productivity through the use of familiar windows tools
- Maintain a log of your conversation history for audit purposes
(within Microsoft Outlook only, which is not searchable by Admin.
Local copy only).
16 April 2014 - Public cloud services are becoming more affordable each year, as prices are falling at an average rate of ten per cent annually, a new study reveals.
16 April 2014 - The majority of government representatives believe G-Cloud spend will see a huge increase this year, a new survey reveals.
15 April 2014 - With all the coverage in the media recently, you undoubtedly would have heard of ‘Heartbleed’, the security flaw that has potentially been exposing your personal information to hackers for years.