Managed Direct Push for Windows Mobile
Enjoy Always Up-To-Date Email on Your Windows Mobile
Using the latest Microsoft Direct Push technology, Windows
Mobile device owners can now enjoy the same secure, and always
up-to-date email experience as offered by BlackBerry.
Benefits of Cobweb as your Windows Mobile Email Provider
- Cobweb makes it easy for you to enjoy the benefits of anywhere,
anytime mobile email access on your Windows Mobile device
- Full Exchange Functionality – access fully synchronised email,
calendar, contacts and tasks
- Advanced Security – relax in the knowledge that your data is
transmitted using 128bit SSL encryption and managed by an ISO27001
- Peace of Mind – there's no need to worry if you lose your
device as our 24/7 Service Desk can remotely wipe your device upon
- Easy Setup – our professional Setup team will have you up and
running in minutes
- Lower Costs – Windows Mobile devices can be purchased with
lower mobile data tariffs than BlackBerry Enterprise devices.
For more information or advice
Need more info or want to chat?
18 July 2014 - An ever-increasing number of healthcare technology organisations in the US are adopting cloud services, with 83 per cent of IT executives reporting that they've already put in place, according to a new survey.
14 July 2014 - Some 78 per cent of UK businesses have now adopted one or more cloud-based services, new research from the Cloud Industry Forum (CIF) reveals.
14th July 2014 - Businesses looking to make use of the cloud should avoid choosing vendors that only focus on the financial upsides of the technology, the Bank of England's (BoE) CIO has said.