Managed Direct Push for Windows Mobile
Enjoy Always Up-To-Date Email on Your Windows Mobile
Using the latest Microsoft Direct Push technology, Windows
Mobile device owners can now enjoy the same secure, and always
up-to-date email experience as offered by BlackBerry.
Benefits of Cobweb as your Windows Mobile Email Provider
- Cobweb makes it easy for you to enjoy the benefits of anywhere,
anytime mobile email access on your Windows Mobile device
- Full Exchange Functionality – access fully synchronised email,
calendar, contacts and tasks
- Advanced Security – relax in the knowledge that your data is
transmitted using 128bit SSL encryption and managed by an ISO27001
- Peace of Mind – there's no need to worry if you lose your
device as our 24/7 Service Desk can remotely wipe your device upon
- Easy Setup – our professional Setup team will have you up and
running in minutes
- Lower Costs – Windows Mobile devices can be purchased with
lower mobile data tariffs than BlackBerry Enterprise devices.
For more information or advice
Need more info or want to chat?
01 October 2014 - You may be aware of the recent media coverage reporting on the new 'Bash' vulnerability (also known as 'Shellshock').
20 September 2014 - Some 22 per cent of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) think that the cloud can help them cut their IT costs, a new survey by Vistage reveals.
20 August 2014 - US firms are leading the way when it comes to cloud adoption, although small to medium-sized businesses (SMEs) in Europe still report underlying security concerns, the results of a new study show.