Managed Direct Push for Windows Mobile
Enjoy Always Up-To-Date Email on Your Windows Mobile
Using the latest Microsoft Direct Push technology, Windows
Mobile device owners can now enjoy the same secure, and always
up-to-date email experience as offered by BlackBerry.
Benefits of Cobweb as your Windows Mobile Email Provider
- Cobweb makes it easy for you to enjoy the benefits of anywhere,
anytime mobile email access on your Windows Mobile device
- Full Exchange Functionality – access fully synchronised email,
calendar, contacts and tasks
- Advanced Security – relax in the knowledge that your data is
transmitted using 128bit SSL encryption and managed by an ISO27001
- Peace of Mind – there's no need to worry if you lose your
device as our 24/7 Service Desk can remotely wipe your device upon
- Easy Setup – our professional Setup team will have you up and
running in minutes
- Lower Costs – Windows Mobile devices can be purchased with
lower mobile data tariffs than BlackBerry Enterprise devices.
For more information or advice
16 April 2014 - Public cloud services are becoming more affordable each year, as prices are falling at an average rate of ten per cent annually, a new study reveals.
16 April 2014 - The majority of government representatives believe G-Cloud spend will see a huge increase this year, a new survey reveals.
15 April 2014 - With all the coverage in the media recently, you undoubtedly would have heard of ‘Heartbleed’, the security flaw that has potentially been exposing your personal information to hackers for years.