Features of Symantec MessageLabs Email AntiSpam.cloud
- Multi-layered protection from spam which allows threats to be
managed well away from your network
- Incorporating Skeptic™ predictive detection technology, which
has developed since 1999 to give enhanced protection against
established and emerging spam techniques
- Outstanding Service Level Agreements, including targets for
antispam capture (99%, or 95% for emails containing Asian
characters), false positives, service availability, fault response
and email latency
- Fully configurable, with a range of actions for both
administrators and end-users
- Quick and easy deployment as the fully managed spam protection
service requires no software or hardware installation
- Predictable, affordable cost with no software or hardware
upgrades or maintenance
- Multi-language support - multiple spam quarantine languages for
- Five-star rating from VeriTest independent antispam
benchmarking, with over 99% spam capture and zero false
Cobweb Hosted Exchange Email is
provided with Symantec.cloud antispam and antivirus protection,
ensuring safe and secure email communications for your
Need more info or want to chat?
20 August 2014 - US firms are leading the way when it comes to cloud adoption, although small to medium-sized businesses (SMEs) in Europe still report underlying security concerns, the results of a new study show.
15 August 2014 - The rising popularity of cloud services was behind insurance company Zurich's decision to start offering specialist policies for companies using the technology, it has been claimed.
15 August 2014 - Microsoft is set to increase its focus on cloud computing in a move that Satya Nadella claims will help to make its business customers more efficient and successful than ever before.