Features of Symantec MessageLabs Email AntiSpam.cloud
- Multi-layered protection from spam which allows threats to be
managed well away from your network
- Incorporating Skeptic™ predictive detection technology, which
has developed since 1999 to give enhanced protection against
established and emerging spam techniques
- Outstanding Service Level Agreements, including targets for
antispam capture (99%, or 95% for emails containing Asian
characters), false positives, service availability, fault response
and email latency
- Fully configurable, with a range of actions for both
administrators and end-users
- Quick and easy deployment as the fully managed spam protection
service requires no software or hardware installation
- Predictable, affordable cost with no software or hardware
upgrades or maintenance
- Multi-language support - multiple spam quarantine languages for
- Five-star rating from VeriTest independent antispam
benchmarking, with over 99% spam capture and zero false
Cobweb Hosted Exchange Email is
provided with Symantec.cloud antispam and antivirus protection,
ensuring safe and secure email communications for your
Need more info or want to chat?
01 August 2014 - The European Commission (EC) is to test its new cloud guidelines with a group of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) before rolling them out fully.
01 August 2014 - Global IT spend will climb to $3.75 trillion (around £2.2 trillion) this year, Gartner has predicted.
18 July 2014 - An ever-increasing number of healthcare technology organisations in the US are adopting cloud services, with 83 per cent of IT executives reporting that they've already put in place, according to a new survey.