Managed BlackBerry Enterprise from £6.99 per user
The Managed BlackBerry Enterprise service,
based on RIM’s BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5.x provides users of
the Cobweb Hosted Exchange service with the following
- Wireless over-the-air device configuration
- Wireless IT Policies can be instantly pushed to BlackBerry
devices, enabling users to quickly change passwords, the locking of
devices or the wiping of device data
- Complete, two-way wireless synchronisation of email, calendar,
address book, tasks and memo pad
- Remote control of email settings allows wireless configuration
of out of office replies, email filters, auto-signatures directly
from BlackBerry devices
- Global Address List (GAL) Lookups
Need more info or want to chat?
01 October 2014 - You may be aware of the recent media coverage reporting on the new 'Bash' vulnerability (also known as 'Shellshock').
20 September 2014 - Some 22 per cent of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) think that the cloud can help them cut their IT costs, a new survey by Vistage reveals.
20 August 2014 - US firms are leading the way when it comes to cloud adoption, although small to medium-sized businesses (SMEs) in Europe still report underlying security concerns, the results of a new study show.