Managed BlackBerry Enterprise from £6.99 per user
The Managed BlackBerry Enterprise service,
based on RIM’s BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5.x provides users of
the Cobweb Hosted Exchange service with the following
- Wireless over-the-air device configuration
- Wireless IT Policies can be instantly pushed to BlackBerry
devices, enabling users to quickly change passwords, the locking of
devices or the wiping of device data
- Complete, two-way wireless synchronisation of email, calendar,
address book, tasks and memo pad
- Remote control of email settings allows wireless configuration
of out of office replies, email filters, auto-signatures directly
from BlackBerry devices
- Global Address List (GAL) Lookups
Need more info or want to chat?
18 July 2014 - An ever-increasing number of healthcare technology organisations in the US are adopting cloud services, with 83 per cent of IT executives reporting that they've already put in place, according to a new survey.
14 July 2014 - Some 78 per cent of UK businesses have now adopted one or more cloud-based services, new research from the Cloud Industry Forum (CIF) reveals.
14th July 2014 - Businesses looking to make use of the cloud should avoid choosing vendors that only focus on the financial upsides of the technology, the Bank of England's (BoE) CIO has said.