Managed BlackBerry Enterprise from £6.99 per user
The Managed BlackBerry Enterprise service,
based on RIM’s BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5.x provides users of
the Cobweb Hosted Exchange service with the following
- Wireless over-the-air device configuration
- Wireless IT Policies can be instantly pushed to BlackBerry
devices, enabling users to quickly change passwords, the locking of
devices or the wiping of device data
- Complete, two-way wireless synchronisation of email, calendar,
address book, tasks and memo pad
- Remote control of email settings allows wireless configuration
of out of office replies, email filters, auto-signatures directly
from BlackBerry devices
- Global Address List (GAL) Lookups
16 April 2014 - Public cloud services are becoming more affordable each year, as prices are falling at an average rate of ten per cent annually, a new study reveals.
16 April 2014 - The majority of government representatives believe G-Cloud spend will see a huge increase this year, a new survey reveals.
15 April 2014 - With all the coverage in the media recently, you undoubtedly would have heard of ‘Heartbleed’, the security flaw that has potentially been exposing your personal information to hackers for years.