Email Archival Business Benefits
- Your company will never lose messages again.
- You will eliminate expenses related to growing message
- No software, hardware or programming is required.
- No need to depend on disparate backup and storage systems, or
the discretionary storage practices of employees to retain messages
in their personal folders or create PST files.
- It’s a fool-proof backup and automated disaster recovery tool,
alleviating the heavy burden on your IT personnel.
- The Message Archiver keeps your business organised, boosts
efficiency and collaboration by automating recordkeeping.
- Using ‘best practice’ procedures and safeguards, it helps
enforce internal supervisory controls against inadequate data
- The Message Archiver has advanced search and retrieval system
that provides rapid recovery of all email, attachments, indexes and
audit trails, even if the original has been deleted.
- All users may rapidly view, retrieve, organise, reply to,
forward, print or download any of their current or historical
messages anytime/anywhere through any secure web browser.
- By preserving a permanent copy of every incoming, internal and
outgoing email and any attachments, the Message Archiver provides
an indisputable chronological time and date stamped record to help
safeguard you in the event of customer, supplier or employee
issues, errors or allegations.
- Customer message information has secure end-to-end multi-level
encryption to ensure that privacy, confidentiality and
non-disclosure obligations are upheld.
Email Archival Key Features Contact Us
For more information about our
hosted email archival solution fill in your details below
and we will call you back:
*Cobweb Message Archiver can only be used with Cobweb Hosted
Exchange Service minimum 10 users.
05 December 2013 - More than half of CRM systems being hosted in the cloud
02 December 2013 - Concept of private clouds expected to grow in 2014
28 November 2013 - SaaS remains the most important service in cloud market, say experts
Need more info or want to chat?