Why choose Cobweb Hosted CRM solution - based on Microsoft Dynamics?
Cobweb Hosted CRM is a flexible solution, based on Microsoft Dynamics 4.0 making it easy to deploy and intuitive to use.
To help get you up and running fast we provide a selection of pre-defined templates, or you can choose to utilise our Microsoft Dynamics QuickStart programme and work with our professional services team to build a bespoke solution to meet your exact requirements.
We will help you every step of the way making sure your solution is quick and easy to set-up and administer. Our service support offers you 24/7 telephone support, managed data migrations, and bespoke user training.
Ten reasons why you should choose Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Turns Microsoft Office Outlook into the one place where you can manage both customer data and communications. Microsoft Outlook messaging and collaboration client is already the world’s leading tool for customer communications. Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution extends the reach of Microsoft Outlook by turning it into a tool to manage customer information. It puts lead information, marketing pitches, and sales call information into one central location.
- Works tightly with Microsoft Office Excel so businesses can make decisions on the fly. Microsoft Dynamics CRM features an always-on connection to Excel that enables you to quickly turn customer information into dynamic snapshots or PivotChart dynamic views. These views can help you understand in seconds how a sales increase or company expansion can benefit the business.
- Improves operational efficiency through the standardisation and streamlining of processes. Microsoft Dynamics CRM's adaptive workflow engine enables a business to automate business processes in ways that employees can use each day. Relieving you of mundane but vital work. It can automate time-consuming repetitive tasks, warn of open customer issues, and automatically send important email messages to customers and partners.
- Works the way your business works with point-and-click system customization. Microsoft Dynamics CRM can be tailored to work the way your business already works. Forms, relationship links, and customer views can be designed and modified without complicated programming.
- Gives the right information to the right people. Certain employees need certain information. With Microsoft Dynamics CRM, system administrators have the tools to make sure the right information is delivered to the right people, whether they are using Outlook or the Web.
- Targets your marketing campaigns so you’re always in touch with the right customers. Microsoft Dynamics CRM offers a marketing automation module that simplifies the following tasks: Building customer and lead lists, developing marketing campaigns targeted at specific customers, measuring the results of these campaigns, and developing followup marketing efforts.
- Simplifies service scheduling to keep customers satisfied. One of the most challenging aspects of delivering great customer service is ensuring you never let customers down by missing a service call or appointment. Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides a centralised, all-in-one view of all customer service requests and service professional calendars. Dispatchers can quickly and easily match the right service personnel to a particular customer or type of service call.
- Integrates with your existing systems to help break down information silos. Cobweb Hosted CRM is based on Microsoft Dynamics and harnesses the power of Web services through the Microsoft .NET Framework. This latest generation of Microsoft technology enables businesses to connect isolated, legacy business systems and applications.
- Enhances offline communications so everyone can be productive regardless of location. Microsoft Dynamics CRM is designed so you can be productive both in the office and on the road—even if not connected to a network. Information can be filtered so that people receive only the information needed such as meeting updates and sales figures.
- Builds on the power of SQL Server Reporting Services to create insightful business reports. The SQL Server Reporting Services engine is a powerful analytical tool for business. The Microsoft Dynamics CRM embedded reporting engine integrates smoothly with Microsoft SQL Server to generate compelling data reports for business decision makers.