ISO 9001 Key benefits
What does ISO 9001 mean to you, our customer?
From your perspective, it gives you confidence that you part of an organisation that can consistently meet and exceed your needs.
What does ISO 9001 mean to Cobweb?
The basis of ISO 9001 is continual improvement. Processes are put in to flow diagrams to ensure that all members of the department that they come from work the same way towards achieving the process objective. The idea behind this isn’t to create automatons but to ensure that consistency when dealing with customers and other departments is in place.
Cobweb should always be looking for ways to make these processes more efficient and effective. ISO 9001 was written with the business world's insatiable desire for excellence in mind. This is why continual improvement is a requirement of the standard – to inspire progress and the pursuit of perfection.
ISO 27001 Key Benefits
What does ISO 27001 mean to you, our customer?
- Confidence in Cobweb to maintain your information securely.
- Peace of mind that Cobweb has a disaster recovery service for business critical services.
What does ISO 27001 mean to Cobweb?
The ISO 27001 standard is very successful because it is a complete and integrated approach that breaks down barriers that can be a threat to security and quality. We use management systems to help us understand the processes behind our services.
The information security system is based on a set of principles, these three are:
- Confidentiality - We look to, wherever possible, ensure that customer’s data is kept confidential
- Integrity - Data stored with us is protected in a number of ways, and backups taken regularly to ensure that data is not lost
- Availability – As Hosted Service Provider customers having access to their data as much as we can achieve is fundamental.